Tuesday 8 August 2017

Fairy Dreams Come True with Stamping Bella

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back more inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

More Stamping Bella inspiration this week with more of the gorgeous NEW RELEASE.

Here's one of my favourite cards so far, featuring two of the new Tiny Townie Fairy Garden stamp sets.




That signpost just makes me happy!

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers
Misc: MISTI Stamping Tool, MFT Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice, White Gel Pen, Distress Inks, Sequins

Tiny Townie Fairy Garden Fairy Copic Colouring Video:

I filmed the colouring process which you can watch below or in HD over on YouTube!

All Copic details are given in the video.

Tiny Townie Fairy Garden Sign Copic Colouring Video:

I filmed the colouring process which you can watch below or in HD over on YouTube!

All Copic details are given in the video.

That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: