Tuesday 24 October 2017

Merry Christmas from Santa and his Reindeer

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with some inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog featuring more awesome stamps from the Stamping Bella Holiday 2017 release!

Tracy has all the gorgeous new Stamping Bella stamps and coordinating Cut It Out dies available on the website now!






I am a sucker for a cute Santa stamp, and this one ticks ALL the boxes, even without those ridiculous and adorable reindeer! I think he's going to need more than a bit of magic dust to get them pulling his sleigh!

Colouring Medium: Copic Markers, Distress Ink

If you would prefer to create your own scenes, you can get Santa, the reindeer, the sleigh and gifts in the Little Bits Christmas Collection Santa's Gifts stamp set (coordinating die set also available). I'll show a card I made with these and some of the other stamps another week!

Copic Colouring Video:

Watch me colour Santa and his Reindeer below or in HD over on my YouTube channel.  I now create videos for all the Stamping Bella releases, so make sure you check out the playlists over there! Full Copic details are supplied in the videos




That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!



No comments: