Sunday 8 October 2017

Stamping Bella Christmas Release Sneak Peeks

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

And am I being lovely to you or what? Because I'm not going to talk, I'm just going to show! 

Polar Bear and Mousie

Tiny Townie Annie the Angel 


The Littles Mr Raccoon and the Winter Tree


The Littles Elf with a Reindeer on Top


Tiny Townie Rita and her Reindeer


And that's it! This Stamping Bella release will be arriving in store soon.

Products Used...
My Favourite Things Lucky Prints Paper Pad
Die-Namics Lucky Stars Die Set
Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Stamp Set
Die-Namics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax Die Set
Mama Elephant Snow Flurries Die Set
My Favourite Things Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright Paper Pad
Make it Colour Blending Card

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments: